J. PAT BURLESON
10th degree Black Belt
- America's 1st Karate Champion
- Featured on front covers of Sports Magazines and Martial Arts Magazines Internationally.
- Author, Speaker, Teacher, Movie Stunt Actor and Television Personality
- Numerous appearances on Chuck Norris's "Walker Texas Ranger"
- Listed in America's "Who's Who", of American Martial Arts
- Recipient of two Karate Hall of Fame awards.
- Cofounder of "YES" International Children's Martial Arts Character Skills Development Program
- Founder of the American Karate System
- America's 1st National Karate Champion.
- Personal Trainer to some of America's 1st National, International and World Champions.
Listen to what the experts in the study of martial arts are saying!!!
Chuck Norris - Pat Burleson has been a good friend of mine for over 30 years. His program builds character skills and confidence.
Co-Star of Bruce Lee's "Enter The Dragon"
Bob Wall - A rare opportunity to gain skills and philosophy from a great champion and teacher!
Leading Authority of street survival self-defense
Jim Harrison - Don't miss this one! Pat Burleson was my 1st Karate hero.
Former National & International Karate Champion
1st Professional World full-contact Champion
Joe Lewis - Pat Burleson is the father of all American Karate Champions.